Tuesday 22 September 2009

Update!




Hi there,


I have been away again, this time at my Mum's, she has had an eye op and I was playing cook/nurse, not my natural role in life to be honest! But the good news is Mum is fine and can see better than before! The bad news was that whilst I was away my beloved Husband had serious dental problems and requires and operation too! (costing £300 arghh).


On a lighter note, more relevent to the Blog, at least, I should get my Lati Bayer by the end of the month, and then I need to pay my last payment for Choco cupid. Also I seem to have put a Lati cat laches on Layaway (Picture by Lati,been on my wish list since forever!).


And now the very evil Fairyland has released a gorgeous new Puki called Ruby, who is just a bit lovely!!!!
(picture by Fairyland)

No comments: