Wednesday 10 September 2008

Away with the Bunnies


For the next few days ....well till Sunday, I am away in the Lake District in fact next door to Hill Top, Beatrix Potter's home. (here; http://www.sawreyhouse.com/ ) So I think there will be an element of cute bunny stuff happening. I will take Min along with me and try and find some good photo ops!


By the Way I finished "Time travellers wife" and was moved by the ending again. I am giving up the book comments because I can't be bothered writing about books, would rather write about dolls.


I paid the last payment of my layaway on Elfdoll Kai the other day and she was posted yesterday from America (thanks toydogz!). So she should be here when I get back from the Lakes.....Can't wait to meet her, I think she will be called Kaitlyn.

No comments: